BACKSTAGE LUXURY LOFT→ Trailer Loft
The brand new Backstage Luxury Loft is Heinz Julens' most recent project, and perfectly complements his Backstage Hotel. The Loft is just a ten minute walk from the Hotel, situated in a quiet residential district and less than a two minute walk from the major Klein Matterhorn Lift Station
The Loft offers exclusive facilities, including:
- Exclusive Heinz Julen design and architecture
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wellness & Fitness
- Daily cleaning
- Home cinema
- Free use of all public facilities, inc. the Backstage Hotel's spa - 10 minutes' walk away
Additionaly we offer during the winter weeks
- Personal chalet hosting
- Half-board with a lavish breakfast and exclusive cuisine in the evening
There are 5 bedrooms - two of them are in a small authentic chalet.
The Loft has an overall surface of 600m².
Naturally all the furniture and furnishings have been developed and manufactured in the Heinz Julen studio in Zermatt. The Loft is moreover equipped with contemporary art from Zermatt's art rooms. Here Heinz focuses on cosiness and tradition, blended with a modern-day flair, in an impressive manner, making you instantly feel at home.
Moreover, there is also an exclusive team, led by a private host, a private cook and chalet maids, dedicated to making your stay as perfect as possible. During the week the infrastructure of the Backstage Hotel, including spa, cinema, etc., is available to you free of charge.
With all its originality and innovation, the Backstage Loft stands a good chance of redefining the term "5-star luxury chalet business" in Zermatt. Heinz and Evelyne Julen, along with their team, are looking forward to the new season's guest sector with enthusiasm, and to embracing the Backstage Luxury Loft season along with you.
THE FOLLOWING FACILITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Town centre location and very close proximity to the Klein Matterhorn Lift Station
- 5 double rooms, all complete with TV/Internet access
- Matterhorn views
- Home cinema
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Private elevator
- Baby's cot upon prior request
- Tripp Trapp® chair for children upon prior request
- Extra beds available upon prior request
- Ski room with heated ski boot racks
- Professional staff and catering
- Shuttle service to the train station upon arrival and departure
- Champagne reception
- Tea and coffee served every morning (bedroom service)
- A lavish breakfast
- Afternoon tea with cake (winter only)
- Champagne and canapés every evening (winter only)
- Dinner on all evenings (winter only)
- Menu can be discussed upon arrival (winter only)
- Children's drinks and menus upon prior request (winter only)
- Spirits bar free of charge (winter only)
- Table wines free of charge - interesting assortment of wines on offer from our exclusive wine cellar at a competative price (winter only)
- Fresh flowers
- Bath towels, dressing gowns and flannels
- Bath products
- Bed linen changed twice per week
- All rooms cleaned daily
- Free use of all public facilities, incl. the Backstage Hotel's spa - 10 minute' walk away
- Massage is available at the Backstage Hotel, for a fee
We are looking foreward to welcoming you!
Your Backstage Team